WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Tactical Controls provides an entire range of services for designing and implementing industrial control systems:
- Control System Specification Development
- Needs Analysis for determining the type of system to implement
- Control System Programming Service using the latest software
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Programming
- Simulation and Testing Service prior to system deployment
- Start-Up and Commissioning services
Broad Experience Covering Many Platforms
- FactoryTalk View SE/ME
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix
- Allen-Bradley MicroLogix
- Allen-Bradley Micro800
- Allen-Bradley SLC
- Allen-Bradley PLC5
- Siemens Simatic S7
- Siemens 505
- Mitsubishi A/Q/FX PLCs
- DeviceWISE / Mitsubishi MESIT
- Automation Direct C-More
- Automation Direct Productivity PLCs
Our engineers will determine exactly what your company needs, based on your specific operational processes.
After conducting a Needs Analysis, you and our engineers may determine that you need a full-service, custom control system package. Our engineers will determine exactly what your company needs, based on your specific operational processes.
In addition, if you already have a control system in place, we will bring your system up to standard for the current revisions and documentation.
Tactical Controls provides the following design services:
- Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) Development
- Control System Layout Diagrams
- Panel Layout Diagrams
- Power Wiring Diagrams
- Conduit and Wiring Diagrams
- Communication Network Diagrams
- Fully-qualified AutoCAD Design Engineers
Tactical Controls has had experience troubleshooting and diagnosing industrial control systems for more than 20 years.
With our expert-level of technical knowledge, combined with the best diagnostic tools in the industry, your systems and networks can be checked for proper wiring, correct communications, or problems with individual devices.
Our engineers can determine whether the source of your problems is due to errors in logic and programming problems. We will have your system operating again at peak efficiency, saving you downtime and money.